"In one sense they (the misprints used in this piece) are trash. And in another sense, they are exquisite, one-of-a-kind pieces. I think the duality they represent is inspiring."
- Dan Ibarra, speaking with METRO’s Emily Cain about the work he has on display at the Walker Art Center’s new exhibit, Graphic Design: Now In Production.
29 Notes/ Hide
- milomilkthistle likes this
- alexiwoo reblogged this from metromag
- not2hate likes this
- cityaddict likes this
- culture-art-news-jacobs reblogged this from metromag
- trippy-kittys reblogged this from utnereader
- oldlittleworld likes this
- enjen reblogged this from utnereader
- utnereader reblogged this from metromag
- fascinatedbydinosaurs likes this
- neighborhoodr-minneapolis reblogged this from metromag
- stuffaboutminneapolis likes this
- metromag posted this